5 Exquisite Dishes of Dubai Cuisine to savor with a Dubai Visa
Dubai is best known for its spell-binding tourist attractions, resplendent festivals & adventure activities. But Dubai Cuisine is another aspect which draws thousands of tourists due to its rich heritage.
The Crown Jewel of UAE is known for exotic Dubai Traditional Food. It’s origins, taste & the aroma is still reminiscent of the old times. Some of the most popular foods in Dubai are a fusion of Arabic, Iranian & Lebanese Cuisine. The tantalizing flavors of Dubai’s Famous Food& its rich aroma will leave you wanting for more.
You can relish exquisite dishes of Dubai Cuisine like Iranian Sangak, Al Machboos, LahemBlAjin, Knafeh, Manousheh & many more. So, apply online Dubai visa & discover the best food in Dubai with your friends or family.
5 Titillating Dishes of Dubai Cuisine:
Here are 5 hand-picked foods to eat in Dubai with a Dubai Visa UK:
Manousheh – A Dubai special food:
- Manoushe his popularly known as the Pizza of Dubai & is a must-try dish of Dubai Cuisine.
- The dish is basically a flatbread which is filled with mouth-watering toppings like zaatar herbs, akkawi cheese, olive oil, eggs or sweet treats.
- Tantalize your taste buds with this exotic local pizza as a morning breakfast.
Al Harees – Renowned Dubai Traditional Food:-
- It is a well-known Arabic dish made up of chicken, wheat & salt.
- The mixture of meat & wheat is cooked in a pot with required salt. It is cooked for sufficient time to ensure that meat dissolves into wheat. Once the cooking is done, the mixture is put in a clay pot.
- This clay pot is kept in a clay oven filled with burning coal. After keeping the mixture for several hours, it becomes thick. The resulting mixture is removed & served with local ghee toppings.
- Al Harees is usually made during weddings, Ramadan & Eid. But, you can explore many restaurants which offer this beguiling dish with butter & powdered cinnamon.
Al Machboos – A Famous Dubai Food:
- Al Machboos has its origins from Bahrain. But it is considered as a National Dish Of Dubai
- This scrumptious dish owes its tangy flavors to the ingredients such as seasoned spices, dried lemon, salt, onion, rice & meat.
- Superficially Al Machboos might look plain, but the dish will surprise you with its heavenly taste.
- The best way to relish this dish is by having it on a large plate with your loved ones. Pair up this riveting dish with raita or salad & enjoy it in lunch or dinner.
KousaMahshi – A Surprisingly Good Food in Dubai:
- KousaMahshiis a classic dish from Dubai cuisine which boasts of lip-smacking spices.
- It is a vegetarian dish but some restaurants include beef stuffing for non-vegetarian lovers.
- This Dubai special food is made up of courgettes/zucchini stuffed with rice, exotic spices, onions & other ingredients.
- Savor this main course dish with Lebanese wine for a romantic dinner with your better half.
Fatteh – Available in popular Emirati restaurant Dubai:
- Fatteh is usually consumed as an evening snack or as an appetizer.
- ‘Fatteh’ means crumbs. Judging by the word, you can understand that, this dish is a mixture of ingredients.
- This dish primarily comprises of three layers. The base layers consists of soaked bread in stock, the middle layer includes stuffed aubergines & chickpeas whereas the top layer has tahini sauce & yoghurt.
- You can relish Fatteh with pine nuts & paprika for an amazing
Apart from these dishes, you can always try many hidden gems of Dubai cuisine like Chelo Kebab, Tabbouleh, Falafel & other dishes. So, get a Dubai Visa & embark on a zesty vacation to Dubai with your loved ones.